LIFE TO BE CONTINUED
“Taking You Own Life. Interesting Expression — Taking It From Who? Once It’s Over, It’s Not You Who’ll Miss It. Your Own Death Is Something That Happens To Everybody Else. Your Life Is Not Your Own. Keep Your Hands Off It.”
- “Oh he’ll be different with me”.
- “She would be different you will see”.
- “Others they don’t see what I see”.
- any of this ringing a Fucking bell for you???
- ” I have never loved any one like I love them before.”
- Pssst you said that to the last one
- also you can’t love different people the same way, because their DIFFERENT PEOPLE
- ” They have changed from when we first met.”
- Ya think, they’re older, their diction has changed that’s is about all.
- The rain fell, the torrents raged, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because its foundation was on the rock. Matthew 7:26.
- But everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. Matthew 16:18
- one your Home but your different.
- your partner now has you back and they’re use to being alone.
- If you have kids you need to remember they’re kids
- Then there is the Demons in your head
- the Ghost of friends still on patrol
No more, no more
No more, no more
Me and my life a screamer bound to a wife in marriage
Baby I’m a dreamer
Found my horse and carriage
Ladies hold the aces while my lovers call it passion
The men call it pleasure but to me it’s old fashioned
Times they’re a-changin’ nothing ever stands still
If I don’t stop changin’ I’ll be writin’ my will
It’s the same old story never get a second chance
For a dance to the top of the hill
No more No more – Aerosmith album toys in the attic 1975
You’re that guy huh… you’re a hardcore lover and friend. You would go to the ends of the earth for someone if it meant showing them how much you care. But are you really? I mean you say it but do you show it? You aren’t the type to spend your entire life showing others just how much you care about them. Because your broken!!!! You’re use to getting dropped off to other people like trash at the dump. Then when they would come see you like your a display at a zoo. Then on sundays they leave. If your my mom you waits till i’m busy, then sneaks away so she wont have to deal with the emotions.
You’ll fight tooth and nail for every relationship you have. In hopes that it will replace the feeling you had when you where 6 years old as your mom drives away with out a word. Now if you have to compromise you are just can’t do it. You want others to know that you would die for a friend but you won’t live for them (metaphorically).
YOU know that friendships and relationships take effort, but if all you’re living for is thier validation and love. Then it isn’t worth it? Many people mistake your devotion to infatuation or obsession, but all you want just once is to know that you do, in fact, believe it or not have limits to your love.
HOW DARE SHE DO THIS. How dare she do what? trigger an explosion that was going to happen. Humans need to put a face a name on things and actions.