For ever, and for ever, farewell, Brutus!
5.1.120 If we do meet again, we’ll smile indeed;
If not, ’tis true this parting was well made.
Why, then, lead on. O, that a man might know
The end of this day’s business ere it come! ere before
But it sufficeth that the day will end,
5.1.125 And then the end is known. Come, ho! away! “
We stand on the edge of a super blood moon. Now if you’re not pagan or a lunatic you care little for this heavenly happening. My life as I have painted in these panels is a little influx at the moment. I have no home of my own. My dog lives with my best friend (former girl friend). I have no job and at this point in my life $40 bucks to my name. I talk to my best friend every day yesterday was a very good day. I have come to accept where we both are at this time in life. She is with the man she loves. I’m in country looking to rescue a prisoner that is me. I want to say I’m sorry for all the pain I caused my best friend and her sister from another country. They both have taken a lot from a very angry hurt and poisoned Dragon. As this super blood moon is about to happen, many things have gone on. Now if it happened over time would not seem like much. When it happens all in a month then its time to take a moment and reflect. I now sleep on a friends couch as others in my lives sleep in beds some of which at one point where mine.
I under stand as a pagan many truths. Some of which are hard lines and some of which take time to be proven.
- Your Karma is how you treat people, Theirs is how they treat you.
- All circles must be closed to move on. The Ranger and the Crown’s. The Vampire and The Viking. The Dragon and the dark Ranger ( a search for one’s self)
- There is a price for everything and you pay one way or another.
- Karma pays you back 3 fold with good or ill.
- In a relation ship you die a hero or become the villain IF you don’t take care of it.
- You regret what you don’t do why more than what you did wrong.
- Forgive your self like you want others to forgive you. You’re the biggest bully to your self. worse than any one can be on the outside.
I have done the Worst crime any one can do to another creature. I have killed true love. I have made the dance and joy fade from the eyes of someone I love more than breathing, more than my own life. For this there is no sentence that will atone for it. No hail Mary or our Fathers, candle lighting or 30 lashes with a cat-o-nine-tails. So here we are. the edge of an astrological change. I’m at Number 7 kinda apropos 7 stages of grief. On the 27th My best friend and I will burn letters we have written each other to release us form the pain we caused each other. If I could have but a wish I would go back in time and change my ways to show her I love her. But in truth I would wish for one thing and that wish would be for her not to hurt any more and to be Happy.